Do you have a novel idea for improving yours and others life in a sustainable manner?
Does your idea involve IoT technologies?
This call is for you! PARTICIPATE in the Startup Competition the IoT Week 2018.
The main objective of the Startup Competition in the IoT Week 2018 is to provide to the best innovative startups and entrepreneurs in the field of Internet of Things: visibility, recognition and the possibility to present their products and business plans in front of potential partners, customers, and investors.
The Startup Competition is mainly targeted at the following profiles:
- Startups related to Internet of Things technologies or businesses active in any of the fields covered by the IoT Week Conference.
- Entrepreneurs who are starting a new business related to Internet of Things technologies or businesses in any of the fields covered by the IoT Week Conference
The IoT Startup competition event will take place in the Euskalduna Conference Centre in Bilbao, Spain.
- Competition day: June 5th, 2018
- Applications deadline: May 2nd, 2018 12:00 (UTC)
- Deadline for selection procedure for participant startups: May 13th, 2018
How to apply?