Collaboration, Innovation and Excellence in the Internet of Things with Data Spaces and Marketplaces
The IoT Forum and the Alliance for the Internet of Things Association (AIOTI) are pleased to invite IoT experts, designers, developers, entrepreneurs, and researchers to the IoT Week 2022 Hackfest Serie.
Participants will be offered access to state-of-the-art IoT infrastructure, IoT Platforms, IoT Data Sets provided by leading European research projects and initiatives. In addition, participants will benefit from crash courses and on-site support provided by the project engineers.
On-site deployment of devices will allow realistic interactions of the applications with the public: gateways, cloud services, sensor platforms, and wearables will be made available to participants.
THE HACK CHALLENGE
Each participating team will have to compete for one of the hereunder mentioned challenges:
- Connectivity challenge: empower your application by making use of different device access technologies, building upon IoT Gateway. Possibly propose additional bridge to IoT Platforms to extend technology coverage, preferable open-source platforms.
- Semantic Interoperability challenge: demonstrate the potential of the semantic web for the Internet of Things by means of building an IoT data interoperability solution and deploy a real time IoT service using the power of i3-MARKET backplane framework.
- Dataspace and Marketplace challenge: demonstrate the potential of data marketplaces and the use of i3-MARKET Backplane components as main elements for trading operations and solutions with the objective to design IoT Data services using the power of Data in commercial applications.
- Business challenge: demonstrate how to exploit finance data in a commercial way, using the INFINITECH data platform, considering use cases such as water management or parking spaces optimization.
- Service composition challenge: become creative and demonstrate the value of IoT Data assets. Make data assets interact with online applications for trading data solutions. Use the features of INFINITECH project for composing financial services that fetch data from financial repositories, process them and communicate information to embedded banking and insurance services.