GIoTS 2021 Call for papers
The Global IoT Summit (GIoTS) will be co-located with the 10th edition of the IoT Week conference, in Dublin (Ireland) from August 31 to September 3, 2021.
The GIoTS conference is an ideal platform for keeping up with progress and changes in the IoT domain. GIoTS 2021 will welcome researchers, engineers, scientists, and industry professionals to a scientific conference where the most recent IoT research results will be shared and examined. Leading researchers and industry experts from around the globe will be presenting the latest studies through papers and oral presentations.
This edition will be held in a hybrid format, allowing people to join the in-person conference and/or to participate virtually.
CALL FOR PAPERS
GIoTS is an international conference established to attract and present the latest research results on the Internet of Things. It focuses on key critical innovations that will affect future research and real-world applications, and transform our world.
GIoTS invites you to submit papers on the following topics:
- IoT Enabling Technologies
- IoT Applications, Services, and Real Implementations
- End-user and Human-Centric IoT, including IoT Multimedia, Societal Impacts, and Sustainable Development
- IoT Security, Privacy and Data Protection
- IoT Pilots, Testbeds, and Experimentation Results
Original papers are solicited in but are not limited to the listed topics. Full papers should describe original research. Submitted papers must not be currently under review in any other conference or journal and have not been previously published.
Publication and Indexing
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and the Springer-Link Digital Library. They will also be indexed by leading Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases like Scopus, DBLP, ISI, Google Scholar, etc.
Important Dates for Paper Submissions
- Manuscripts Due: April 20, 2021
- Acceptance Notification: June 20, 2021
- Camera-Ready Submission: July 05, 2021
- Conference Date: August 31-September 03, 2021
All submitted papers must conform to the LNCS Formatting Guidelines. Authors are invited to use either the LNCS’s Latex template or MS Word Template available via this link.
Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all submissions must be done through EDAS online submission system.
Special Session Proposal Submissions
GIoTS 2021 will be hosting a series of special sessions and workshops and invites the submission of special session and workshop proposals. They should emphasize current topics relevant to the IoT community on the latest research, engineering, standards, and business issues and should include a mix of regular and invited presentations.
Important Dates for Special Session Submissions
- Proposals due: April 15, 2021
- Notification of selection: May 2, 2021
- Website for special session/Workshop: May 20, 2021
- Deadline for paper submission: June 20, 2021
- Acceptance/rejection notification: July 15, 2021
- Camera-ready submission: July 31, 2021
More information is available on the conference’s official website