GIoTS 2020 Call for papers
Within the 10th edition of IoT Week, the Global IoT Summit will take place in Dublin from 3rd to 5th of June 2020.
For the fourth time, GIoTS 2020 welcomes researchers, engineers, scientists and industry professionals to a scientific conference where the most recent IoT research results will be shared and examined. The conference is an ideal platform for keeping up with advances and changes in the IoT domain. Leading researchers and industry experts from around the globe will be presenting the latest studies through papers and oral presentations.
IEEE endorsed GIoTS invites you to submit articles on the following topics:
– IoT Enabling Technologies
– IoT Applications, Services and Real Implementations
– End-user and Human Centric IoT, including IoT Multimedia, Societal Impacts and Sustainable Development
– IoT Security, Privacy and Data Protection
– IoT Pilots, Testbeds and Experimentation Results
Original papers are solicited in but are not limited to, the listed topics. Full papers should describe original research. It is endorsed by IEEE and intends to select the best papers through a systematic peer review process.
More information is available on the conference’s official website.